Royalty of Courts Spirit Week: Black and Gold/ Royalty of Courts Candidates

Back to Article
Back to Article

Joel Gonzalez and Morgan Carranza, seniors, pose for their Royalty of Courts candidate photos.

Abbie Cruse, Online Editor

Throughout this week, we have seen people dress their best for Spirit Week. Here are some snapshots the last day, Black & Gold day, featuring students dressing with Trojan spirit alongside the Royalty of Courts candidates.

• Senior Adrian Horne poses for Spirit Week.

• Senior Danielle Schiefelbein in the spotlight during the Royalty of Courts assembly

• Julia Howell, senior, on stage shortly before being joined by Royalty of Courts partner, senior Fischer Carr.

• Joel Gonzalez and Morgan Carranza, seniors, pose for their Royalty of Courts candidate photos.

• Julia Howell and Fischer Carr, seniors, pose in the Hoehner Auditorium mezzanine.

• Seniors Lily Espinoza and Larry White pose before the Royalty of Courts assembly.

• Senior Grace Hatesohl poses, saying, "I love spirit week, spirit week is skinny."

• Amari McGlory, junior, says, "I love seeing people participate in spirit week."

• Sean Arndt, junior, and Haleigh Cashman, senior, show their Trojan pride.

• Thalia and Mariah Mosqueda wear Topeka High gear on Black & Gold day.

• Sophomore Ky Thomas wears black and gold in the form of a Gap sweatshirt.

• Lea Ramos, junior, wears a floral black and gold ensemble, participating in Black and Gold day.