August: Osage County Photo Gallery

The+mother+of+the+Weston+family%2C+Violet+Weston+%5BMegan+LaColla%2C+senior%5D+sits+on+her+couch+urging+her+sister%2C+Mattie+Fae+Aiken+%5BAlea+Fellows%2C+senior%5D+to+stay+and+comfort+her.++%E2%80%9CMy+whole+family+came+and+I%E2%80%99m+mad+at+my+sister+cause+she+is+leaving%2C%E2%80%9D+Weston+said.+The+rest+of+the+family+stands+around+observing+the+stiff+situation.+

Julia Howell

The mother of the Weston family, Violet Weston [Megan LaColla, senior] sits on her couch urging her sister, Mattie Fae Aiken [Alea Fellows, senior] to stay and comfort her. “My whole family came and I’m mad at my sister cause she is leaving,” Weston said. The rest of the family stands around observing the stiff situation.

Ellis Schell, sophomore, playing the wife of Bill. She got into a fight with her husband after he cheated on her. “I say something like it still hurts and I’m about to cry,” Schell said.
Julia Howell

Mattie Fae Aiken [Alea Fellows, senior], Ivy Weston [Katie Sweeney senior] and Charlie Aiken [Keith Forshee] reunite with one another on the event of a missing relative. The family members gather in trying to figure out what they should do.

Julia Howell
Mattie Fae Aiken [Alea Fellows, senior], Ivy Weston [Katie Sweeney senior] and Charlie Aiken [Keith Forshee, sophomore] reunite with one another on the event of a missing relative. The family members gather in trying to figure out what they should do.

Violet [Megan LaColla, junior] sits down and talks with her daughter Barbara [Ellis Schell, sophomore] and son in law, Bill [Adam Cole, junior] about the whereabouts of her husband when things become tense. “Then it [the scene] morphs into me and Barbara screaming at each other because she never comes to visit me,” LaColla said. Bill constantly tries to tell them to calm down when they finally listen and lower their voices.
Julia Howell
Mattie Fae Aiken [Alea Felllows] and Charlie Aiken [Keith Forshee] sit and discuss their further actions to help find their missing relative. Charlie doesn’t show much care as to what should happen next and angers his wife Mattie Fae. “Well since you got everything all figured out let's just chill out,” Mattie Fae says to Charlie as he tries to watch the baseball game and drink beers when she tries to converse with him about what to do.
Julia Howell
Mattie Fae Aiken [Alea Fellows, senior] and Charlie Aiken [Keith Forshee, sophomore] sit and discuss their further actions to help find their missing relative. Charlie doesn’t show much care as to what should happen next and angers his wife Mattie Fae. “Well since you got everything all figured out let’s just chill out,” Mattie Fae says to Charlie as he tries to watch the baseball game and drink beers when she tries to converse with him about what to do.