2016-2017 Student Government Candidates

Erica Self and Maura Fitzgerald have been campaigning for about two weeks now. The two are hoping to win all school president and vice president in the upcoming election on April 20.

Julia Howell

Class of 2019

BethStuGo

Beth Newell

“Hey guys it’s Beth Newell. I’m here running for sophomore secretary. I think you should vote for me because I’m trying to make Topeka High the best it can be and I think I’m a great candidate so vote for me.”

FreshmenStuGo

Kai Rader

“Hey I’m Kai Rader vote for me as your sophomore treasurer let’s give Topeka High a future to believe in.”

FreshStuGo

Wesley Roush

“Hi I’m Wesley Roush and I would like to represent you on Student Government. Vote for me for VP.”

HugoStuGo

Hugo Marquez

“Hi I’m Hugo Marquez and I will be running for sophomore vice president during the 2016-2017 school year. Here are some reasons I hope can inspire you to vote for me, one I care about your opinion, two I care about school issues and three I will make sure your voice is heard.”

AmariStuGo

Amari McGlory

“Hi my name is Amari McGlory and you should vote for me for sophomore president. I have experience and I’m your girl for the job.”

Class of 2018

BannonStuGo

Bannon Beal

“Hi I am Bannon Beal and I am running for junior secretary and you should vote for me because I want to represent you next year”

PaulStuGo

Paul Cabili

“My name is Paul Cabili part with class of 2018 running for Junior Secretary because I listen to all teens. Vote for me and your opinions will be addressed in StuGo.”

FishStuGo

Fischer Carr

“Hey what’s up Topeka High class of 2018 it’s your boy Fischer Carr. Vote for me for junior class treasurer.”

NellyStuGo

Danielle Schiefelbein

“Hi I’m Danielle Schiefelbein, I’m running for junior class treasurer. Vote for me because I have the skills to pay the bills.”

StarStuGo

Starlette Blanshan

“My name is Starlette Blanshan and I’m running for junior class vice president. I’d love to represent you next year.”

AmberStuGo

Amber Ruiz

“Competition can’t compare to me. Feast your eyes on Amber Ruiz. Have a look at my worth I think it’s a rarity because I specialize in dollar signs. I got grades better than hotter rhymes. I’m here to represent my classmates to the fullest. I can get my points across faster than a speeding bullet. Kayne for president 2020, no rather Amber Ruiz for 2K16. I’m Amber Ruiz and I’m running for junior class president and you should vote for me, thank you.”

Julia Howell (not pictured)

“Hi I’m Julia Howell and I’m running for junior class president. I don’t need to make some silly rap or rhyme to get your vote. If you want a voice vote for me 2016.”

Class of 2017

Senior Officers

Hunter Holloman (not pictured)

“Hi I’m Hunter Holloman and I’m running for senior class treasurer. Vote for me and let’s make Topeka High great again”

RuthStuGo

Ruth Fiander

“Hi I’m Ruth Fiander. Vote for me for senior class vice president.”

MikodaStuGo

Mikoda Lancaster

“Howdy there folks. I’m Mikoda Lancaster and I’m running for senior vice president so I’d appreciate it if I got each and everyone of your guys votes. Thank you and goodnight.”

ErinStuGo

Erin Mumford

“Hi I’m Erin Mumford and I’m running for senior class president.  You should vote for me because I love Topeka High.”

All School Officers

BrooksStuGo

Brooks Whitney

“Hi my name’s Brooks Whitney. Vote for me for all school secretary”

ObiStuGo

Obi Nwakpuda

“How’s it going trojans? I’m Obi Nwakpuda and I’m running to be all school secretary so try not to be weary vote Obi school secretary.”

DavidStuGo

David Walker

“Hello I’m David Walker, I’m running for all school treasurer. You should vote for me because I have fewer scandals than Hillary Clinton and I have bigger hands than Donald Trump. So vote David Walker, all school treasurer”

EricaMauraStuGo

Erica Self and Maura Fitzgerald

“Hi I’m Erica Self and I’m Maura Fitzgerald and we are running for all school president and vice president. Vote for us”

EmilyChrisStuGo

Emily Goodrow and Chris Gernon

“Do you want paper towels in your bathrooms? Do you want more StuGo sponsored events? Do you want a more responsive StuGo? Are Mr. Johnsons striped suits too pimpin’? Vote for Chris and Emily as your all school president and vice president. It’s what you do”