Give Back To Your Teachers

Cheap holiday gift ideas to show appreciation to your teacher

Give Back To Your Teachers

All year teachers work hard in order to make sure that all of their students are benefiting from school. While students get to leave at three, teachers are often here hours later grading papers and planning lessons.

Over winter break, students get to relax as many teachers are planning on what they will do when school gets back in session. Despite all their hard work, teachers rarely get credit.

This holiday show your teacher your appreciation with some of these holiday gift ideas.

Being at school before the students has to be a hassle. Give your teacher a coffee mug to ensure they get an extra boost in the morning. Coffee mugs can be found in most stores for a fairly reasonable price.
Classrooms can be dirty and often teachers have to load up on Purell provided by the school. Show your appreciation by giving your teacher some unique smelling hand sanitizer.
Go to your local pottery shop and make a personalized plate. This way you can create something useful with a meaning message saying "thank you" or "happy holidays."
Go to your local pottery shop and make a personalized plate. This way you can create something useful with a meaning message saying “thank you” or “happy holidays.”
A teacher can never have too many pens. Make the useful gift of pens creative by turning them into a colorful flower pot.
Grading papers, long work days, and dealing with students must be tiring. Be creative by making your own stress reliever. A good way to do this is giving your teacher bubble wrap.
A great way to show your appreciation to your teacher is simply by saying how thankful you are for everything they do.